I agree - LeBron is a coach killer. Any coach without a backbone is afraid to stand up to him. It remains to be seen whether Lue has one, but it's encouraging so far.

I will never like LeBron after what he did in 2010. By far, the thing that I dislike the most is his constant whining every time he is called for a foul. In Miami, he tried to get Spoelstra fired, but Riley & Wade had more credibility because of their previous rings.

Last year was a testament to LeBron's greatness. Kerr should have been fired had they lost to the Cavs. Cleveland was forced to play a 7 man rotation, so all GS had to do was run them up and down the court. Even with the 7 players, Shumpert essentially played the Finals with one arm. So to take GS to 6 games was nearly miraculous.

Back to 2016, Draymond Green should be suspended for Game 4 of the Western Conf Finals for his kick to Adams. The refs have been terrible all postseason and should have tossed him from Game 3. But the league office needs to step in and say that the refs blew the call and suspend Green.