Mikey or penknife as he was known was a quiet guy. When he was young 15ish I am guessing co I was older but he was always alone .

There were times when we would "not "see him for weeks then drinking age dropped to 18 it brought him into bars even if he was younger cos bars were serving everyone especially the corner bars in our neighborhood .

We would see him more he would sit alone till he or someone spoke to him. Every now and then one of Nicks guys would say hi to him or pat him on the back and say a few words.

What ever he had going on with his health was not known about back then to neighborhood people so he was look down upon sort of even a little freakish .i know he was not in the inner circle of Nicks guys or even Jr. but jr did speak to him but we're not close .

The guy put up with a lot with his dad away often and people breaking his balls constantly but I never seen him go off he never said a word. Most time someone would tell the person messing with him who he was and it would stop.

But him having that Tourette's syndrome that was not excepted and very much look down upon so he was not let into the inner circle when it came to mob stuff.

I am sure this is why he gravitated toward Skinny later he did know him from Philly and A.C. so had no problem hookiing up with him cos he was not treated right by the guys down here when Nick was on top don't get me wrong he was looked out for but not tight.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."