Originally Posted By: getthesenets
Goombah,

That's one of those 10 point plays, box score will say it was 3 points(basket and foul shot)...but it deflated the Raptors to the tune of 10 points.

Has Lebron regained some of his athleticism? That play was from his his early career repertoire. From back when he'd throw pinpoint passes through traffic only to have Carlos Boozer bobble them.

Agree 100%. Even though that play happened in the 2nd quarter, it essentially ended the game. The Raptors just played out the string the rest of the game.

I'm cautiously optimistic and it's only one game. But Toronto looked exhausted last night. Too many easy, close shots for the Cavs. Toronto kept Cleveland off the 3 point line, but traded that for a ton of dunks and layups. I do expect Toronto to look better once the series shifts to their homecourt. But it may not be enough to keep this series past five games.

LeBron is as fresh now as I've ever seen him. He has logged significantly less playoff minutes this year and does not have to carry his team. I think LeBron's back was really a problem last year and it impacted all parts of his game. But LeBron looks like he's 25 right now and his confidence in his teammates is very evident.