Yeah, Goombah..Spurs are almost invincible at home..and then a switch goes off and they lose home playoff games.
And for all of the Spurs consistency over the years....this was their best record ever....????

Weird stuff.

Never thought about Pop retiring. I think though both he and Belichick are tied to their one in a million star players, I think it bothers Bill to be so linked with Brady and rings. Remember, he failed as a coach in Cleveland...and until the Jets knocked out Drew Bledsoe....he was on his way to same results with the Patriots. :)I see Bill coaching after Brady leaves and trying to get one ring without Tom....just to prove that he could do it.

Speaking of replacements....If the Spurs thought that Aldridge was Duncan 2.0...they were wrong.Duncan has heart and made a career of showing up big time when his team needed him most. Before Duncan..spurs would have great records and flame out in playoffs because the Admiral had NO heart.
Aldridge is not a big time player....he spent his career playing out of the spotlight with no pressure on him.