Originally Posted By: gangstereport
leonetti pledge allegiance to merlino are you serious? he would kill joey leonetti hated the guy and he was loyal to hsi uncle. The guy was crazy you think he would joey get away with shooting his cousin he would have probaby become scarfo sr proxy

but you can say if leonetti did not flip the entire mafia would be very different he would have never given up the castananlo murder gravano might have not flipped i know they had the tapes but leonetti was the nail in the coffin gotti might have had longer on the streets who knows what would have happened

my point this is pointless predicting he flipped we will never know what would have happened
This i agree w/ most..Phil,on 1 hand ..i think would find a way 2 snuff that little street corner punk out of the picture..joey wouldn't b nothing if it wasn't 4 his drunk ass pops,& 2nd ,yes phil hated that little motherf....,& has more balls and killing instinct & way more intelligence to put a change into the philly future lcn than slowy joey will ever possess.,....he would have demanded loyalty.

I didn't want to leave blood on your carpet...