Hey phl mob I dint mean to be ignorant or mean.. And are the Traitz still in the roofers I don't know.. I might ask their cousins.. parts of the article got me irritated a little.. how could they say the traitz are now lined up behind borgesi.. Without a freakin picture of one of the traitz walking with one of them or into that 11th Jackson clubhouse.. And that's for anyone acused of almost anything.. A frekin picture or sumthin.. OHH good article also.. And your right Mr Staten did meet with joey that company was supposed to b called Back alley Inc.. Ashame he died also he wasn't that bad of a man.. Good man.. And after loking up facebook names lots of these mob guys.. Some of them got regular jobs.. Yea Ray wags is carpenter cause he smart and knows his shit not cause he is friends wit joey.. I know guys who get fired for playing the wanna be mob shit.. and some guys trying to do numbers while doing concrete work... they let him go.. Now uncle joe got one kid who is a smart electrican.. the other couldn't nail a nail, so I heard..