Originally Posted By: AllDay27
@gangsterreport, we've discussed the Carneglia's before a bit

John had a number of hits under his belt on record as did Charlie. Would you say it's fair to assume Charlie may have helped disappear more bodies than he is believed to have personally murdered? This is purely conjecture, that being said I always had Charlie figured to have gotten rid of a lot of bodies for that Queens crew, even those he may have had nothing to do with.

I do agree with that I do believe he killed a lot of guys and got rid of there bodies in acid. there is rumour he was once killed homeless man and burnt his body in acid. I think he killed a lot more than he was convicted on

But he did not kill 100 guys that's ridiculous number i am unsure he killed even near 50. You have to remember some guys in the 70s and early 80s believed Charles was too crazy to kill when he got ordered to dispose of favaras body others complained like angelo ruggerio they felt Charles was useless and shouldn't be used for murder if that was the view of some then not everyone would be having Charles kill someone Charles was upset when he heard ruggerio complaining he put one of favaras soup he was crazy. Rugganios crew hated Charles and others felt he was too wild. After gelb got killed he was told to avoid mob social clubs because of the heat he was brining

If I had to guess it would be around 20 murders maybe there is more we will never know but I have my doubts

Last edited by gangstereport; 04/29/16 02:11 AM.

Not connected with scott or anyone at gangsterreport

Sorry for the confusion