Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
I hear they're going to put Trayvon Martin's face on bags of Skittles starting in June.

Trayvon Martin really was a victim. He was just walking and was followed by a nobody with a gun because he was black. I know this for a lot of reasons. What happen to Martin happen to me when I was a kid and I am not black.

Martin saw the guy following him and got pissed. So they probably exchanged words and got into a fight. Martin pushed the nobody down his head hit the curb. Martin was not going to kill him. But the nobody was losing, and he had a gun. I can tell you this from experience as well you got a gun and your getting hurt you will use your gun. That is how Trayvon got dead.

After the cops came and saw that the nobodies face was all fucked up. They assumed that the nobody was fighting for his life.

Bull shit they also found the back of his head cut.

Get hit in the back of your head hard your face and eyes go black. Later when they checked out the nobody's face they found no actually damage to his face. But they got pictures of his face right after.

You can believe that or not. I am pretty sure how that went down that night.

only the unloved hate