Seems people either love him or hate him, I haven't seen a President in my life time so polarizing. I get that if you have a Democratic president, conservatives will kind of hate on them, and vise versa, but I have never seen anything like it on Fox News, or other conservative media. I was shocked to find out recently he actually has a pretty good approval rating at the moment, after seeing a lot of fox news (I know but its entertaining with this GOP battle) I was led to believe he's the worst President ever, in the history of America. Seems the two main points that have got him hated by Conservatives is the Iran deal and Obama Care. I don't know if these are a good or bad thing.
These last 8 years have kind of passed by with Obama being pretty anonymous, I remember the Clinton and Bush years well in comparison.
The death of Bin Laden happened on his watch, but so did the rise of ISIS. Voters are complaining about unemployment and growth but yet he inherited an economic disaster period, and I read the economy is slowly growing.
I would be interested to hear Americans views on him, like, dislike? Why is he so polarizing? Overall I think he's a good guy, he has bold ideas, but they have kind of fallen short in being realized in these 8 years.
Two small things that kind of pissed me off being English, he called France America's closest ally, and he removed a bust of Churchill from the Oval office that George Bush had been given. Say what you want about Bush but I really liked the respect he showed Britain and the special relationship.