Originally Posted By: BillyBrizzi
Does anyone know where that photo of Lucky, Capone and Terranova was taken??

Not sure, I got it off of pinterest (which is a goldmine for rare pics), if you look carefully there is an address there that it may have been originally come from Real Deal (if that violates any rules, I'll remove it).

I almost didn't repost it because the areas around Luciano's and Capone's heads looked a little "funny", but the man on the left is a dead-ringer for Terranova and I have not seen any photos of him taken from that angle with his head-titled.

The shadowing on thier necks all match as if the sun was to thier back at a 2 to 3 o'clock position in front of the photographer (to the left shoulder of capone-luciano) and thier faces are all partially backlit, so if it is a photoshop someone put a lot of effort in to it.

The real question is when and where was it taken, Masseria was killed on April 10th 1931, Capone was convicted on October 18, 1931 and sent to prison the following Spring and Maranzano was also killed that October.

The way I figure it, if genuine, it is only at the summer 1931 "national conference" in Chicago where Maranzano had himself crowned "Capo di Tutti Capi" that these people could have been in the same room together.

Last edited by Tony_Pro; 04/26/16 03:33 AM.

This life of ours, this is a wonderful life. If you can get through life like this, hey, thats great. But it's very, very unpredictable. There are so many ways you can screw it up.-Paul Castellano (he would know)

"I'm not talking about Italians, I'm talking about criminals."-Joe Valachi