Originally Posted By: SinatraClub
Originally Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari
Most sources say Scarfo was banished, but I don't think so. You can spread out easier in New Jersey then in Philadelphia. Also Scarfo was locked up with some members of the Genovese family in the 60s, so more likely someone suggested a change of scenery.

Scarfo having Testa killed was cause members of the family were saying Salvatore was doing his own thing and trying to take over the family. The only threat Testa posed to anyone, was Leonetti, who knew that Salvatore was Nicky's top Capo who was rising through the the ranks fast. Phil hated this and wanted power. He had power since he was Scarfo nephew, but he wanted more. Hence members of Leonetti crew started to say stories, then other members of the family started to tell stories. When Testa called off the wedding, Merlino went to Nick, and that is when Scarfo ordered the hit. Salvatore figured Scarfo would smooth things out, like his father and Nick's uncles did for Scarfo when he called off his own marriage. Who gains the most from Testa death? Leonetti. That move was the beginning of Merlino's downfall and in a couple of years Merlino is knocked down and Leonetti is the Underboss. Think about it.

Seriously, stop. I don't know what kick you get out of misleading people, who have a genuine desire to learn about these things, but you're just proving yourself as an even bigger asshat on these forums, man. There isnt a single source, that says Leonetti wanted Testa dead because he was jealous or none of that bullshit. Whom are these members of Leonettis crew you speak of? Because it's NEVER been mentioned that he actually had one. Leonetti's place was secure, he had more power than Testa had. He was basically the acting boss without the title while Scarfo was in prison. It was Leonetti meeting with all the NY guys, no one else. The issue with Merlino & Testa also didnt happen how you say it did, but thats been talked about in depth on here.

Youve been banned on the other forums, I'm not going to let you pollute this forum with bullshit, we've had enough of that.
IT'S ABOUT TIME someone said what other members were thinking..WHATS A MOOK?,THIS GUY CAN'T CALL ME A MOOK..(mean streets 1973),but, seriously folks,what the fuck is this guy high on??..thanx again 4 ur support sinatra.

Last edited by hoodlum; 04/17/16 12:59 AM.

I didn't want to leave blood on your carpet...