Originally Posted By: SonnyBlackstein
Originally Posted By: gangstereport
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Originally Posted By: pmac
I think because its a state case they can't bring up any of the mafia names and shit the feds love to bounce around for press. Its was a allsault case not mob. Probably why it didn't get any press. He's been in jail since November and gonna be there for a few years there's a position open. I think baby shacks was super secretive cause ray Jr shit got recorded by the feds. Who knows how many guys are made in Rhode island my guess would be around 15 20. That guy st Laurent who was claiming he was on his death bed 10 yrs ago is probably in a half way house. His release date is sometime this summer.

I would think this article would have identified Parillo as his rank if he actually had one. I don't recall seeing him listed as consigliere anywhere except Scott and blogs that passed on what Scott has said. In other words, I'm not inclined to give Scott's info the benefit of the doubt on this.

And there are about a dozen members left on Providence.

like pmac said its a state case they cant bring up mafia names (but as usual) any opportunity to bash scott. Not saying scott is always factural i even think he gets some stuff wrong but the way you and a couple of others constantly try and discredit him is riciclous and i think its personal your dislike for him is not a new thing it goes back years but i would trust what he has to say over you he is a mob reporter whenever you like him or not especially as you seem to have a real dislike for this guy and not just on this forum i have seen this your informantion i nearly always enjoy because you are factual and you alwways say you consider other sources before making a judgment its just like you always write of what scott has to say before even considering it. You also say he is not credible etc well your hero capeci has allowed him to write on his gangland on more than one occasion so if capeci thinks he is credible and antastia has a good relationship with scott

What a profoundly stupid comment.

So because there is zero evidence for Scott's claim, Ivy, choosing to harbour doubts, must therefor be doing so because he hates Scott and have a historical enmity towards him.

What utter garbage.

A) Scott being a reporter does not make him infallible.
B) This subject matter by its nature is incredibly grey and vague and being skeptical at ANY information without serious evidence or corroboration is a healthy mindset.
C) No-one HATES Scott. Some people just dont choose to blindly accept uncorroborated extreme claims. EG Detroit having 60 buttons. Why's that so fucking hard to believe?
Half you guys who worship Scott just WANT him to be right. Truth be damned.

now your misquoting me and making stuff up

A) i said scott is not always right infact i have said he is often wrong not once i have said

B) i agree with that what i am saying is i dont like the way some people always say he is wrong before considering what he has said

C)Now that this annoyed me not once have i ever said detroit mafia has 60 made guy that is bullshit i dont even think scott has said that if you have seen any of my posts on Detroit i have always said i think they have around 20 made guys never 60 tell me once when i have said 60 or even 30 made guys. Scotts Detroit stuff is good but i have always considered other information when making a view on Detroit. I dont "worship" scott i think he gets alot wrong he could be wrong i am saying i dont like the way people automatically say he is wrong without even considering he could be right and from seeing stuff on the real deal forum it looks personal to me

Last edited by gangstereport; 04/14/16 02:49 PM.

Not connected with scott or anyone at gangsterreport

Sorry for the confusion