@ Louie

Another funny story with the unions in Chicago;
I Worked in a building Uptown about ten years ago, the manager was an Italian guy, Chiodo I think was his last name. Got caught doing a kickback scheme with the Garage manager (Standard Parking, Teamsters union, see this shit?) and all they did was transfer the guy, like, down the street, lol.

Same manager, and this is true shit I don't give a fuck what anyone thinks.
There was a janitor, young Italian guy. Tatted up full sleeves, rims on his ride, blasting, whatever the fuck was hot back then, lazy goon type dude. Didn't do a fuckin thing, I mean like NEVER DID ANY WORK AT ALL. This guys name was Accardo, I asked him straight up if he was a relation and he said yeah, he was a third generation, I think a great grandson? Long story short, all the other workers were complaining, the manager calls a meeting,( And now that I think of it, the young guy was the only one NOT there lol) and basically tells the workers to shut the fuck up and mind their business, don't worry about what anyone else does.

Now, this was actually my FIRST impression that the mob in Chicago, MIGHT not be all that dead...