TIS I've been up by you for my nephews team parties at Graziano's. The pizza isn't bad. That's a fun place too for the kids.

Faithful1 I'll try the place you mentioned when I'm down in south county during the summer.

XDCX I've been to all the places you've mentioned and they just don't taste enough like the pizza I'm used to eating. I'm very particular about my pizza.
Angelo and Vinci's is a fun place, I like the atmosphere. That Tony's pizzeria in Placentia lol my Dad called him up to tell him to take his sign down cuz his pizza tastes nothing like NY Little Italy pizza. He actually called the guy up to tell him that. lol

Years ago there was Brooklyn Pizza Works on Imperial/Rose in Placentia. That place was really good in the early 80's. We'd go there but now I don't know who owns it. Mamalukes (Mammalucco's) in Brea on Imperial hwy near Trader Joe's is a pretty good pizza joint, set up like the pizza parlors back east with all the pics on the wall and red/white table cloths. The owner is from Brooklyn, nice guy. De Luca's in La Habra/Whittier area was good. They were from Newark but I think it changed owners recently. Last year I tried Napoli pizzeria in downtown Disney, pretty good pizza. At Vid Con last year, I tried TJ's and that was probably thee best pizza I've had in OC.