Originally Posted By: furio_from_naples
The only that come on my mind is Angelo Bruno,that ordered to his made men but not to his associates to stay away from drugs and (for the sicilian way) was too soft 'because used the murder as last resort.

Originally Posted By: GaryH
Angelo Bruno was quite nice for a mob boss

This is ridiculous bruno was hardly docile guys more guys were killed on his orders than in scarfos Bruno even sanctioned a hit on judge i mean come on this guy is hardly docile so many guys got whacked during his era i am sure if someone close to him had flipped everyone would be saying bruno was trigger happy ridiculous

He told wiseguys within his family to stop dealing drugs while the entire time he was getting a massive cut of the pizza connection he allowed the zips to set up in his terriorty in exchange for a cut he was making thousands of these zips he helped them set up the cherry hill gambinos all of that bruno has strong connections to

and your forgetting about raymond maranantos he had major drug racket when scarfo became boss raymond goes to see him and tells him do we have the same deal i had when bruno was the boss that we pretend to be against drugs but we are really dealing on the side.

part of the reason tony caprigno wanted bruno dead was because bruno was being a hypocrite was banning other mobsters from dealing drugs

Not connected with scott or anyone at gangsterreport

Sorry for the confusion