Originally Posted By: Alfanosgirl
Over here in CA I gotta hold my nose with my left hand and use my right hand to eat. The slice sticks out straight like it's made of cardboard. There's no grease dripping down either. Nobody knows how to make a good slice. Maybe Cortina's in Anaheim. And I did recently try TJ's pizza which is pretty good but nothing and I mean nothing beats NY pizza, sorry Chicago ppl. tongue

When I'm in Jersey or NY, I fold it and eat it. Yum, it's soooo GOOD!! Then I lick the grease dripping down the side of my mouth. GOOD stuff wink tongue

Foots, you are so right, you need knock around clothes to eat pizza!!

A-Girl, you oughta check out Tony's Little Italy in Placentia off of Placentia Avenue. They have a Chicago Deep Dish that rivals anything you can get from Chicago, and their thin crust pizza is top notch, as well.

Angelo's and Vinci's, off of Chapman and Harbor in Fullerton, also makes a pretty damn good pizza, as well.

But you're right, good pizza joints are few and far between 'round these parts. There are a few, though!

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis