Originally Posted By: DuesPaid
Originally Posted By: Tonytough
Ha thanks for that clip, I actually missed that on the show

I wish I had a father in law like Tony. Mine? He's got more money than me yet sticks me with the tab each time. And it's him who invites us out. Not only that, I have to pay for his wife too

He'd pretend to be on his phone or go for a toilet break soon as the bill hits the table

T, you should pull the shit on him next time. When he hits the phone or leaves the table, do the same and hold out till he returns to the table and don't come back till he sends it in.

Good luck.

Ha I wish I could do that, but I'm too nice of a guy to pull his horseshittt stunt... But thanks! The funniest one was when he told us all to come out... That he was taking us to the local fair

Soon as he showed up he said him & his wife were hungry. And insisted we all go eat despite us not wanting to

It's a pre-order place & after telling us his order he goes onto his phone. His wife starts nudging him calling his name & he yells at her to wait- that he's texting. But just sits there for ages

So I get up and pay for everyone... Later on he starts moaning the kids ate the chips and there's none left for him (the chips were ordered for the kids individually) not for him. He had his own food

& if he wanted more chips he could have went and bought some more himself but sat there moaning. That was the last time I went out with them a whole year ago lol

And this guy owns several properties/ has his own business so it's not like he's dead broke

Tony soprano," u eat I pay" haha