I don't pick off the top, I most definitely don't fold. I get right down to business, pick up the piece and eat. lol No fork needed.

I grew up with homemade pizza. My mom would make bread and enough dough for a pizza dinner. Always thick Sicilian pizza. When I was a teenager I finally had store brought pizza. I was so amazed at how paper thin it was. lol I always liked to have anchovies on my pizza but most people don't like them so I'm kind of use to having pizza without.

Oh, and while we're talking pizza, two things that don't belong on pizza IMO, is ham or pineapple. I like them both but NOT on pizza. panic

A-Girl, you're right. NOTHING beats NY pizza (except my mom's) wink . I am use to pizza out here in CA. We had a Graziano's where I use to live and it was pretty good. But nearest me now is Domino's.

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon