Originally Posted By: Beanshooter
What are you guys thoughts on Donald Trump’s campaign manager being charged in Florida for roughing up a reporter? I saw the tape and frankly I don't get it. The video is in the below article. Curious to hear your opinions and to see if you think this is just another attempt try to smear Trump.

http://nypost.com/2016/03/29/trump-campaign-manager-arrested-for-battery-of-female-reporter/

He brought it on himself by lying and saying he didn't know her or touch her AFTER he sent out a tweet saying that he did! The new video shows that he did in fact grab her arm and she has photographic evidence of bruising, plus there's an audio of her talking with a Washington Post reporter immediately after it happened naming him. If he said, "Michelle, I'm sorry for grabbing your arm as hard as I did. It wasn't intentional, I didn't mean it. Please forgive me." then this wouldn't have gone as far as it did. She wouldn't have pressed charges, but he went from admitting to lying and denying, which made her double down in anger.

Trump should have had a team of PR people and he should have LISTENED to them. But the guy is a total narcissist who thinks he knows everything. When asked about his foreign policy consultants, he said that he consults himself because he's a smart guy. Acting the way he does isn't smart, especially if he wants to win the general election. Right now his negatives are higher than Hillary's, and he's especially negative among women. Wonder why. He repeatedly attacked Megyn Kelly, insulted Carly Fiorina, has a history of cheating on his wives but then accuses Cruz of cheating on his, posts an unflattering photo of Cruz's wife although she has done nothing to Trump and Ted Cruz has no connection to the superpac that used a GQ photo of Melania Trump, makes a flirtatious comment to a Washington Post reporter who's a SJW, etc, etc. You would think that a bright person would say to himself, "This kind of behavior isn't helping me, maybe I'd better stop." This all leads to the uncomfortable conclusion that he's not as bright as he thinks he is.