Can someone please tell me where the forest of money trees is hidden? I have listened to Sanders and Clinton to hear what they were about. The both of them want to give more and more handouts. Where does the money come from? These fucking idiots stand there and cheer and cheer for these two. College shouldnt be free and not everyone should go to college. College isnt a place to find yourself. You go to college to better yourself not to make friends and go to keggers every night. Thats why this generation of the entitled cant find jobs. There is a lack of work ethic. After 9/11 transpired, that lying bitch said on national tv that she was going to call everyones husband or wife who died and send her condolences. Lies, lies, lies. She let her husband humiliate her in front of the world and did nothing. When I think of that lying [BadWord] being president, I picture taht scene in the sopranos when phil goes after lady shy and she gets on her knees and offers to blow phil rather than facing the.consequences of her actions. Thats Hilary. I don't have time for Sanders. This Presidential election is all sorts of fucked up. I want Trump, but I wish he would take it down a few notches and ignore Cruz. He said he was going to start acting more presidential. If Trump gets fucked by the republican party bc he doesnt get 1237, I simply wont vote. If the reps want to show their true colors by doing such a thing, im done.