Originally Posted By: HandsomeStevie
Originally Posted By: VegasMikey
I'm a NJ ISP graduate haha fuck that shit. Camden county, my officers were Joe P, stu and Arlene. It is possible to graduate but unlikely if you don't conform lol. I got away with murder but I think I got lucky. I have been on Camden County, Yardville, Bordentown, Craf and Southwoods. Jail sucks but you gotta pay to play. If I ever go down again it will probably be federal, I don't have time for the local smokies lol

Yea i knew a couple people that graduated but that was back when i was selling oxys and doing them and i remember i would always have clean pee in my bathroom for when they would stop by n test me lol.. i had this old guy Bob that was about to retire and then there was this young dude kevin.. man i went in to report one day and Bob and kevin were not there only this lady officer. so when i went to pee she made me empty my pockets and wouldnt let me bring anything in bathroom. well on my keychain i had this little pill holder thing and i had 5 oxy 80s and 2 xanax bars and when i came out bathroom she looked at me and was like "what are these" and dumped em on her desk.. i was pissed they locked me up on spot and after few months in camden county they kicked me off the program.. i was pissed but then after all was said and done i was like whatever. cause after violating i went back up for 10 months and then came out on parole but violated parole few months later and had to max out couple months in county but it could of been a lot worse . but ive only been to camden county, craf , and MYCF aka annandale. both times i went up they sent me there.

Only person you should be pissed at should be yourself to be dumb enough to bring pills into your probation office...I mean come on.

You couldn't have left them in the car? Your arrogance got you 10 months pal! lol

OC 80 and xanax bars...what a combination!

I have known too many people to die from oxy and bars or dope and bars

Last edited by Blackjack2121; 03/27/16 12:14 AM.