Originally Posted By: Footreads
His supporters don't start riots. It the anarchist that enter his rally's illegally that start it. Their the ones who always throw the first punch.

I saw only 2 people that maybe be Thrump supporters that threw the fist punch. Let me know if you have seen another because I have not.

You got the black guy who hit the anarchist who looked like a Kkk guy. Imagine if a guy dressed in Kkk stuff went into a sanders rally.

The other guy was an old white guy that hit the black anarchist. What did he say before he got hit.

Your a pretty gullible guy.

Ever been to an occupy Wall Street March. Same people are trying to disrupt Thrump rally.

You see Footreads, once we are reduced to "Trump's people were defending, the other guys threw the first punch" "No, you're lying, the Trump guy was being disrespectful and pulled the kids collar first!"....it becomes a circus.

If Trump were more intelligent, he would be on video threatening to remove ALL rally participants who get violent, Pro AND Anti Trump alike.

If he did that, do you know how much his poll ratings would go up? But no...

"For us, rubbin'out a Mustache was just like makin' way for a new building, like we was in the construction business."