Originally Posted By: BlackFamily
Yes , Simon City Royals in Chicago is about half or more Latinos with a few blacks & others. Also the other I mentioned too. The Royals are perhaps the largest white street gang in the country overall. Royals in my state are nearly all white with a few Latinos.

Also remember that other gangs have white members too; Satan Disciples, Maniac Latin Disciples, Spanish Cobras, G-26, VLs, GDs, BPS, and others.

Cant forget in Maryland they have Dead Man Inc aka DMI .. They ONLY have white members. They say theyre not racist but you can tell they are though. When i lived in Baltimore and in Annapolis I met plenty of these kids. Half of em grew up in the city and theyre families are white trash and they act like they are black but they really dont like black people cause they been bullied by them all theyre life.. and the other half are suburbs kids whos families are all rednecks and they didnt grow up around people of color and they join when they goto jail because they are scared of the black inmates and when they get out they think they are bad ass but ive met plenty of these kids and theyre mostly clowns lol ..

Death Before Dishonor