Originally Posted By: BobbyPazzo
Originally Posted By: HandsomeStevie
in 2006 got caught with 500 Ecstasy pills on my way home from Philly, in camden county, New Jersey.. Got sentenced to a 4 flat. went to MYCF (Annandale) . after 6 months was released on ISP. 6 months later Violated ISP and went back up. 12 months later came out on parole. Violated parole again 10 months after that and then sat in county again for 4 more months until i maxed out. Dont sell or use drugs while on parole lol

Stevie it's crazy because the way you did your time is almost exactly how I did mine as far as being broken up. I sat in Essex county newark for three months though after my ISP violation before the panel sent me back. Nowadays if you violate parole u go straight down on the first shipment from the county and u have your hearing in CRAF. For those of you who don't know what ISp is... Intense supervision program. Very strict. Curfew and I mean like 6pm to start. Call in nightly, random house visits, weekly check ins, crazy community service. You can violate for the slightest slip up. That's why In jersey we call it the "Inmate Setup Program"

Oh hell yea when i voilated isp i sat in county about 3 months exactly before going back to craf.. I just wanted to go back to Annandale lol only thing i liked about county was it was close to home.. I wish i could of went to another nice county jail. like burlington or gloucester county is so much nicer then camden. atleast thats what ive been told. I was in a holding cell in burlington county when i got released on isp thats where the court date was..

Death Before Dishonor