Originally Posted By: Footreads
" I'm not entirely sure who I will vote for. Trump is now threatening"

Actually he has not threathen to riot. I have a ton of time on my hands so I really follow this shit. The media twist his wards he did not say that. Notice all the news" Midea matters" say the same thing.

"and attacking other presidential contestants' wives. I don't agree with that."

I was watching Neal Cuvoto on fox. There was a female from Cruz campaign talking about trumps wife. It went over like a lead balloon with Neal. Cruz people saw that and immediately removed it. Thrump did not answer it. Later Cruz super pack posted the same thing. Thrump answered that and talked about Cruz wife. Now Cruz used it saying why is Thrump talking about his wife. Cruz is full of shit.

"That said, the number one priority of any voter should and must be national security. Which candidate will keep this country safe fr the next 4 to 8 years? I don't believe that candidate is Hillary Clinton."

"Bernie Sanders being Jewish will possibly cause American foreign policy to defer to that of Israel's more than it has in the last 8 years."

Is he really a Jew or a self hating Jew like George Soro's?

There is more hate for Jews in this country then the Arab terrorist.

Obama is an Islam lover. Close to Sanders.

I am pissed off because I voted for Mc Cain, Romney, and bush before that.

The way they are attacking Thrump who needs democrats to do it.

Cruz and the other guy is a Romney puppet.

I would not vote for either. I would vote for Thrump if he is nominated to lower the deficit, get people off public assistance get more work for people who want to work.

That is all that matter to me besides killing those 50 thousand Isis followers.

Did they crucify that priest yet? Pretty sure you will see it on Easter Sunday.

I'm assuming your spelling of his name as Thrump is an intentional error lol.

You mentioned closing the national annual deficit. You need more tax revenue to do that. Did replacing able bodied US citizens with the foreign scabs called illegal aliens contribute to the national annual deficit? I think so. They didn't pay their share of the tax burden. And at this point no one even wants their money, they just want them gone. They and their employers have done irreparable harm to the poor of the United States.

Riots. He didn't threaten a riot the way someone does when you can convict them of inciting a riot, but he did make a threat, Trump, or Thrump.

He doesn't condemn violence at his rallies. Instead he says that he will pay the legal bills of his supporters if they get into trouble fighting at one of his rallies. Then he threatens other candidates saying if the protesting at his rallies continue....he'll send some pro-Trump protesters over to their rallies instead. Unbelievable. That's low brow and uncivilized. We are talking Morton Downey Jr or Jerry Springer now. Trumps rallies have become an absolute circus and a disgrace. Third world stuff. "If our candidate doesn't win, we will go on a rampage in the street." That's what they say in Syria or Iraq. Craziness. Not America.

Already someone tried to rush him on stage. He's in over his head. Live by the sword, die by the sword. He's not even president yet, and people are already trying to kill him. Too much aggression. He's agitating, and that agitation is coming right back to him. Doesn't the idiot realize that by making so many enemies, he opens himself up to being whacked by someone who'd want to blame all the others he's pissed off? Russia for instance? This dummy must at least learn to walk in the footsteps of order, since walking in the footsteps of peace is beyond his comprehension. Melania Trump, please smack Donald.

"For us, rubbin'out a Mustache was just like makin' way for a new building, like we was in the construction business."