I'm not entirely sure who I will vote for. Trump is now threatening riots and attacking other presidential contestants' wives. I don't agree with that. That type of rhetoric tends to break down what little is left of the already torn and tattered fabric of society we have left.

We have never had elections or electoral processes in this country, that I can remember, where the presidential contests become violent. That is not US tradition. That is the savagery of an undeveloped country.

That said, the number one priority of any voter should and must be national security. Which candidate will keep this country safe fr the next 4 to 8 years? I don't believe that candidate is Hillary Clinton.

Bernie Sanders being Jewish will possibly cause American foreign policy to defer to that of Israel's more than it has in the last 8 years. This means that when Israel chooses to build more illegal settlements, Bernie will not rebuke them or complain the way Barack Obama has. Over the last 8 years, the US has been more neutral concerning the Israeli Palestinian matter. I don't see how the US becoming more pro Israeli and more pro Likud, or whatever, is good for national security. Under Bernie Sanders, America becomes [possibly] more of a agent of Israel than ever before, and more deeply involved in the Jew/Arab conflict.

One thing we can ALL agree on....none of the candidates resemble each other. The choices may or may not be good, but they are cut and dry.

"For us, rubbin'out a Mustache was just like makin' way for a new building, like we was in the construction business."