Originally Posted By: BillyBrizzi
I agree with you Faithful about those neighborhoods..

It's insane that the governments in Europe allowed these neighborhoods to develop this way, you have them throughout Europe. Cities like Amsterdam, London, The Hague, Brussels, Antwerp, Paris, Berlin etc. etc.

In some places they even enforce Sharia, with young radicals looking for women in short skirts or makeup, and attacking bars and liquor shops. They should've brought the hammer down sooner on this absurdity and not try to be political correct all the time and invite everybody over to have some tea and discuss the problems until they're blue in the face..

I have an apartment in Berlin over looking the canal.

I get a long very well with Turkish population they follow the same laws as the Germans. Not sharia law? They have a lot of street business about three blocks from where I live.

Yes they are poor. They burn dirty coal for heat like we did years ago. I have no problem dealing with them. As a matter of fact I feel more comfortable with them then I do dealing with young Germans and older Germans.

I get along better with them then when I have to deal with the liberal shit heads that live here in NYC.

only the unloved hate