Originally Posted By: DanteMoltisanti
Question I always pondered with guys I grew up with I would see get out with huge muscles and another perfect example that everyone on here knows, Joey Merlino coming out jacked- how do some guys come out so big from weight lifting? I can't imagine having access to the right proteins and supplements? I also can't imagine the workout yard having an abundance of weights and the incarcerated individual having enough time in the yard to get that big??

If you can get drugs in jail, why wouldn't they be able to smuggle supplements or even roids?

But I also have an alternative theory about this, which doesn't have any scientific basis mind you.
If someone is locked up in prison, especially in notorious ones like San Quentin and the likes, and there is always a threatening atmosphere and guys are constantly on high alert, the body makes more testosterone to increase the chances at survival.

And we all know when someone lifts weights with increased testosterone, they get way more jacked in a lot less time.
Just my 2 cents..

FORTIS FORTUNA IUVAT