Originally Posted By: VegasMikey
@ Bobby Pazzo
Great post. I was in Yardville too and you speak the truth. I will never forget the summer of 2010, locked up 23 and 1 from the spring till the fall and days it was like 100 degrees and they would jerk us for Rec every other day. I used to day dream about finding some of those COs when I got out and hurting them. Definitely the darkest time in my life, that was worse then CRAF. My bunkie was a 18 year old black kid from Camden who I was in county and Craf with already. Half my bid this kid is just always on my tier one way or the other. Anyway we get all the way to the vile and of course somehow he ends up being my bunkie in west house or wherever it is when you first get there. He was a real clown and we were in there straight bleeding all summer, no canteen, nothing, hot as fuck, 23 and 1, we don't know nobody, etc etc... One day I was literally starving and he said some fly shit to me while we were eating breakfast. He asked me why I ate like a dog or some shit. I just snapped and attacked him. I was beating him pretty good and then I smacked my head or something, don't really know what happened. I am thinking I'm gonna die locked in this fucking fake ass college dorm from hell hahaha. I found the strength and ended up just fucking this kid up, he gave up and copped out. After that we spent about a month straight locked in 23-1 without speaking one word to each other. Great times

It's crazy because you thank god that you finally get out of craf and that you're going to your prison and then you get to west 2 and it's worse than craf. One of the worst things that I couldn't stand was after night yard or the night gym they wouldn't let you take a shower after. How the fuck you gonna expect me to work out, sweat my ass off, then go straight into my hut and lay in my sheets and shit? Fucking treated us like animals. I got lucky though.... My bunkie of west 2 was cool and then my bunkie on east 2 was someone I considered a brother. Latin king from long branch. He was down on a 5 flat for eluding. He wiped the dust off that shit because he had cancers when he was young and when he got paroled to the half way house he found out it came back. So he just ran and said fuck it. He ended up being ok and beat it again when he came back which is where we ran into each other. Guy went from Annandale to southern state where johnny perna's at now(best spot in jersey) to northern state lockup ( hell) to yardville. When he came to the ville he's told me felt like he could breathe again. I'm like are you serious motherfucker this place is terrible. But he liked it better because it was so locked down he could just do his time quietly. Annandale and southern are the only two spots that aren't cells in New Jersey and because of his gang affiliation and the Kings being outnumbered by crips and bloods, he was always in some shit. Great guy. I had a lot of respect for him and how he carried himself. He was someone I could talk to and be myself to and when you're in a cell for that many hours a day with a person that is huge. You get a bad bunkie... You could be in lockup before your first meal. Glad to hear you made it back to the bricks alright brother. Be easy on em.