Originally Posted By: SgWaue86
Originally Posted By: BobbyPazzo
Originally Posted By: SgWaue86
No the worst thing is the wasted time, the pain you family goes though, and the petty politics than govern most intuitions. The lying and posturing that goes on, even in the toughest joints the amount of telling that goes on is crazy, stupid shit that can get you sent to seg, having fresh onions and peppers, or having a fixed pot so you can cook. If someone don't like you or owe you they'll tell.

You ain't lying. When I was in yardville this kid rented out his radio to the guy two cells down. Well the guy who rented it knew the kid was a duck so he told him he was beat. They don't sell radios down there no more either. So the kid throws hot water on him, slips on the water, gets his face smashed in, then tellsthe CO the guy stole his radio. Can't make this shit up.

Hot water and baby oil. Holy shit that will fuck someone up.

Lose a layer of skin. Seen it. In yardville on east house where I was housed. Davino (co) and rispoli would play poker for commissry. Now it's 23 and 1 these days down there( I say down because I'm from up north jersey) so they would let you out to play. I've seen guys make their bid a nightmare because they got into debt with those guys. Davino will walk up to you when you're walking in from yard and tell you there's a shank in your cell, you have five minutes to find it or you're going to lock up. You ain't finding that shit. I would blow out my power in my cell sometimes if me and my bunkie both had our tv on and were using the stinger to heat up water or had the light on at the same time. They would charge us a dollar (commisary equivalent) to put it back on. They would then use it to gamble or have their tool/slave cook them dinner on the tier. There's no more mess hall anymore in yardville, no more big yard after the riot, I say it's 23 and 1 because aside from yard every other day (about) gym in the winter , or if you take a program or have a Job, you're in youre cell all hours except for one and u gotta use the phone, shower, and if it's friday before visit get your haircut. They only let out 8 cells at a time. As far as wise guys. No wise guys in yardville. When I got surgery I was down trenton state in the infirmary. I was there for almost 9 months after I violated ISp and spent three months in Essex county before I got sent back down. I got sick in craf and got rushed to the hospital (st Francis Trenton) and had two emergency surgeries. My recovery was in trenton state. You gotta have 20 years or better and it's mostly lifers. Well marty taccetta is down there serving life.mi know him from meeting him when he was home for those few years before he got sent back again. People respect him. He's a known killer. But don't think for one minute that a gang member won't put his hands on a made guy without thinking. State prison in jersey is run by the bloods. Now there's aliances of course but 793 ( jerseys version of 93 of the UBN) and there leader Duke from newark are probably the most powerful blood set. Duke is down trenton and loves marty. Marty's from NewarkI too and duke respects the old timer. Sex money murder, brick city brim , grape street crip....they got it in the jersey prisons. Aryians don't even count in jersey. One of the only states you will see that. And by the way, I worked out with two black guys and a puerto Rican from newark (I'm an Italian American from paterson originally, now I live right outside north newark in bloomfield with my family) color was not an issue from my experience. If you clicked you clicked. Even crazier, one black kid was 793 and so was the Puerto Rican and the other black kid was grape st. I mean they were loyal to their sets but there's such a thing as friendship ya know? I was very sick while I was down trenton. I had an open wound so I coudknt leave my cell (hospital bed, tv, but a cell nonetheless) they have fucking direct tv down there as opposed to like 17 channels in yardville. I had four espns, philly and New York/jersey news channels, pretty much every thing. And the guys who worked the infirmary were all so helpful in my recovery. Plus there's a kitchen on the infirmary tier...I ate very well. Fuck prison though man. Like I said. It's my past. But it'll never leave me. I csnt speak on FED prisons aside from what I've been told and the short time i spent being house in Essex county fed tier. I had an open case whilemimwas down prison and would come up for a long weekend for court. They would house state and fed inmates awaiting trial together.