Originally Posted By: BAM_233
And, I hope that Castro can kick some ass wearing pin stripes.

You and me both. I'm sure A LOT of people are picking either Toronto or Boston to win the AL East this year but besides Price, Boston's rotation still doesn't scare me. Rodriguez is going to miss about the first month or so, then you've got Clay "I can't stay off the DL" Buchholz, followed by Rick Porcello (4.92 ERA - 2015), and Joe Kelly (4.82 ERA - 2015). And I think losing Price is really going to hurt Toronto's rotation as they don't have anyone to fill his shoes. Not to mention, Mark Buehrle may not be coming back. So that's 2 holes in Toronto's rotation that need to be filled. Sure the bats can slug, but can the pitchers likewise keep runs off the board?

The Yanks (just like last year) are underrated IMO. True, the key for them is going to continue to be health. However, definitely excited to see how Severino develops. Eovaldi had a nice string of starts after the All-Star break before being shut down with inflammation. It's really going to depend on how healthy Tanaka and Pineda can be. Pineda was really frustrating to watch last year due to his inconsistency. Finally, Sabathia has the 5th spot in the rotation. I don't care what the media says. They're paying him $25 million dollars this year and next. No way he's going to the bullpen. Hopefully this new brace works out well for him.

Also hoping to see how Castro is going to do. He seems to be hitting well in spring training thus far. Glad Refsnyder will (hopefully) be able to find his way into the lineup more in 2016. Hopefully Ellsbury and Gardner can remain healthy as well (Ellsbury started off the year hot before going on the DL).