Originally Posted By: Kash
Funny story from jail: good behavior and classification got me able to land an "outside" job on a trash truck. You'd be amazed at the amount of beer people threw away. We had a cooler strapped to the back of the truck we kept beer in. One day we're working on some beers and a joint as we're doing the rout. Some fast food joint in town had a case of whipped cream cans (unused) in their dumpster. Me and the other guy are already pretty buzzed and he starts grabbing the cans hitting the aerosol like a whippet. We're riding the down the main strip in town as he's hitting the cans and he falls in the back of the truck. He's on his back laying in trash just laughing his ass off with a whipped cream can in his hand. I'm on the stand on the back of the truck pointing and laughing at him.

lol That's good material for a funny movie. Is it common for guys in jail to get a job on the outside while they're doing time? Do you guys have guards watching over you? I imagine there's some security, but you guys were able to get high lol. I can picture the warden saying, "You better be back home at 6!".