Originally Posted By: Beanshooter
Sonny Black was not killed because Sonny took him around. but because he was making a move. Why piss off the Feds and prosecutors? It doesn't make sense. The feds would have canceled any deal that they had with him instead of rewarding him.

That's the bullshit. That SB was killed for making a move not for Pistone.

What's more likely?
SB was hit immediately after Pistone was revealed AND HAD HIS HANDS CUT OFF for 'making a move' or having a fed on record in his immediate crew.
SB was apparently going to make a power play IMMEDIATELY AFTER INTRODUCING A FEDERAL AGENT IN HIS INNER CREW TO BOSSES!
WHAT A JOKE!
AND
In an amazing coincidence simultaneously Mirra (who had spent more time IN prison than out) was hit who was the guy who INTRODUCED the fed and vouched for him OR he was suddenly 'a rat'.
PLEASE.
The Feds also warned Lefty that there was a contract on him too.
What was that for pray tell? Was lefty suddenly 'a rat' too, in another amazing coincidence? Despite the fact he was dying in prison?
What another fantastic coincidence!
Why were SB's hands cut off?
Why did SB GO WILLINGLY TO HIS DEATH IF HE WAS INVOLVED IN A POWERPLAY!!?!?
Where's ANY proof of Mirra being a rat?
Why hit lefty?
These are all AMAZING coincidences or Massino who has a vested interest in not pissing off the Feds made up this bullshit which cannot be disproved and serves his interest.

It's total bullshit. SB was making a power play after it becomes public he had on record a fucking fed in his immediate circle and went to a meeting by himself in a basement after the three captains when he was making a POWERPLAY!?!?
He didn't fight when he was shot saying simply "hit me one more time and make it good". Are these the words of a man involved in a fight for control of the family or of a man knowing he was going to his death?
Please. What a joke.
SB and Mirra were hit for introducing and accepting a FED. Lefty had a contract for vouching for Pistone.
To say otherwise is simply accepting A SERIES of AMAZING coincidences and word of someone serving an agenda over blatantly obvious logic.

Last edited by SonnyBlackstein; 03/19/16 01:18 AM.

MORGAN: Why didn't you fight him at the park if you wanted to? I'm not goin' now, I'm eatin' my snack.
CHUCKIE: Morgan, Let's go.
MORGAN: I'm serious Chuckie, I ain't goin'.
WILL: So don't go.