Its true though, there is a level of paranoia if you walk around with a gun holstered, simply because you feel the chances of you being a victim that particular day is high enough..thats paranoia, especially when millions of other fellow citizens think thats ridiculous. The NRA like to remind you of the need for self defence in every issue though...

Im not paranoid about people owning guns because its simply not something I need to think about every single day, just like Im not paranoid about a home invasion or being murdered or child abuse or world poverty. They are all issues I don't want to happen, but they don't make me paranoid and take up a regular part of my day. But being a gun owner does and should.....is the safety on, is it locked away safely tonight, who's that guy in the street? Ffs, carrying a gun could put you in jail for 30 years if you made a split second error of judgement...

How many legal gun owners keep there gun owners in safes do you think? How is it then useful for self defence seeing as the majority can only keep them at home? Utter nonsense...all it does is add imaginary inches to your dick