Originally Posted By: fergie
Nearly everyone on this site who is pro-gun control is reluctant to say anything as they know you mostly get shouted down by chest thumping, half paranoid, posters screaming about civil liberties at every opportunity..I don't give a shit about that though to be honest and so i'll say it...someone should. Its a sad day anywhere when nobody feels they can speak out is it not? The 2nd amendment suits, but the 1st seems to get some people shooting in their pants with anger at every turn when its gun control.

Not once, even once, has there been a post from a pro-gun poster in any way acknowledging theres any weight whatsoever in the pro-control side. That's extremely worrying and exposes a huge level of ignorance and selfishness.

Interesting, balanced article...read it...

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/mar/15/so-america-this-is-how-you-do-gun-control

I like how pro gun people are always labeled paranoid as opposed to the anti gun people who are terrified at the idea of fellow citizens and non-criminals being able to own guns. Oh that's not paranoia at all, right.