First of all, I'm not a member of the NRA, I don't pay attention to the NRA, and I'm not a constitutionalist. I just hope they don't start to fold even more and start making BS compromises on guns.
I really don't get it. People in the country love their guns and right to own them. It's not because of the damn NRA. This boogie man NRA stuff is silly. The NRA and other organizations are there as a result of millions of gun owners that want it there, it isn't the other way around.

Your bogus claim that increasing gun ownership has led to more inner city violence has been debunked time and time again but you stick to it like a religious fanatic that can't be shaken in the face of the hardest evidence that your religion is a fraud.

Look man, I'm not that old but I'm in my early 30s. I've been around street gangs and have been studying gangs and crime my entire life.
I know about and remember the early 90s.
I remember when crime and murder skyrocketed. I seen first hand the dramatic drop in crime for over a 20 year period.
Don't try to tell me that more guns caused more deaths and crime because it's like telling me don't believe my own eyes, don't believe my own experience and don't believe the actual statistics.
My parents grew up on the east side of LA and in the valley in the 70s and gang murders happened all the time in this days. Nobody used so called "assault rifles" to kill, it was mostly all shotguns small pistols and knives . This idea that "assault rifles" are the real problem is bogus too. You ban one type of weapon and you solved nothing.

Sure, this past year there has been a small uptick in crime again, but that's just this one year. Point is, there's many factors that influence crime and violence. And you people that go after guns are completely worthless when it comes to solving the root causes. You simply don't care about solving the hard problems. You just blame the guns and move on. I can't do that because I care too much.

Last edited by SoCalGangs; 03/17/16 11:55 AM.