Thrump is a good business man. Why, he does not invest his own money. He own or controlled hundreds of business big and small. Think about it he borrows a mil from Daddio and turn it into somewhere between 7 to 10 buillion.

If you ever own a business some succeed and some fail. You want to make money sometimes you have to sell.

I am retired since 1991. I own a lot of small businesses that people manage for me. and I also invest. I don't always make money from what I invest in, but when I hit one I hit it big.

You would not believe in some of the shit I invested in as favors for others. My friend has been trying to get his own sitcom for years. He sends me scripts one was You can't get good pizza in kabul. Situation comedy that takes place in Afganistan smile he sent me three others.

My oldest son's friend sent me one called All Saints Day. It made me laugh out loud. I invested 50 thousand it was shot in Brooklyn. It was a small time hit I made most of the money the picture made. So it was great for me. What my sons friend got was name. He has made at least 4 other films writing credits. He later resented how much money I made. Just business he would not have been able to even make the movie with out me.

What do democrats give minority's unemployment welfair for ever? Better give then a trade they can learn and a sponsored job program. So they can get off relief and start living on their own. Trump can probably help them get that. Will the [BadWord] Hillary or sanders do that?

only the unloved hate