Originally Posted By: hoodlum
Originally Posted By: spmob
Sorry buddy I don't go in there often and bArely on forum at all anymore. Im not a mind readder and I brought it up cause I was speaking on salvie and didn't read it yet n it came to mind. No ones trying to steal your thunder lol. You know how many topic have been discussed at nauseum on here. Im hoping that you are just suggesting i check out your review of the book...cause I also didn't get the 6000 days of us comment either.
I have no Thunder,just check out the book or take our posters's word's..it ain't no big deal, but i do believe that salvie was ready 2 86 maria merlino cause of this hidden princess...he loved her forthright,they basically changed each other 's diapers when it come's 2 friendship
And mayby Serp w/ asertain,..he remembers w/ i said that Salvie was at
Originally Posted By: hoodlum
[quote=spmob]Sorry buddy I don't go in there often and bArely on forum at all anymore. Im not a mind readder and I brought it up cause I was speaking on salvie and didn't read it yet n it came to mind. No ones trying to steal your thunder lol. You know how many topic have been discussed at nauseum on here. Im hoping that you are just suggesting i check out your review of the book...cause I also didn't get the 6000 days of us comment either.
I have no Thunder,just check out the book or take our posters's word's..it ain't no big deal, but i do believe that salvie was ready 2 86 maria merlino cause of this hidden princess...he loved her forthright,they basically changed each other 's diapers when it come's 2 friendship...Maybe Serp.. w/my old posts did confirm..when I said Salvie was @ 10th & Bigler when the bomb went off on dad, he was w/ an old girlfriend..word on my street was that he was seeing a lifelong girl ,,..now,,who do u suppose that is other than Rosina??..I believe YES..& according 2 other sources..go figure young men.

I didn't want to leave blood on your carpet...