This is old but, it seemed like a lot of excuses were being given to Tyshawn Lee's mother for her relapse's of judgement. Just some common sense observations from me, myself and I...

If she brought a car with her own money, and she brought it for protection, knowing her baby daddy or boyfriend was involved in a gang was actually the type to be involved in some hardcore shit, why didn't she buy herself a car to protect herself and her kid prior to him being killed?

There were a couple sources which were stating that she didn't need to create a gofundme, because Tyshawn Lee's funeral costs were already covered..I don't know how true that is, but I just stated that to say, if she didn't need to pay for the funeral costs, even after the creation of the gofundme and the donation of funds. Instead of buying a car, why didn't she use that money combined with her own money, to perhaps move to a better community?

Now I'm very well aware that not everyone has the opportunity or funds to just up and move, but depending on the kind of car she brought, whether it was brand new or used, and the amount of money which was donated to her, and the money she already has on her own, that may have very well been possible for her to move far away from the ignorance and violence of her current Chicago hood.

Granted you still need to be on guard and watch, but simply moving some distance away definitely makes it harder for those targeting to you, to be able to reach you.

RIP to the young kid though, it definitely didn't seem like he had much of chance, growing up in his circumstances.

And was it really any surprise that Rondo would most likely wouldn't be coming home? Shame, because he was one of the Chicago rappers who actually created a national buzz for himself and was gaining success off of it. Had he made a few wiser decisions, he'd be in a similar situation as Chief Keef, probably would have former friends threatening him and basically banning him from Chicago, but he'd be living a better life, somewhere in Los Angeles or anywhere in the fucking world, with bank accounts full of money, and alive and out of prison.