Originally Posted By: OakAsFan
I seem to see Cleveland mentioned a lot in a lot of the big Vegas operations in the mid 20th century. With the low margins of todays criminal underworld, where drugs is THE primary industry, there's only enough room for the biggest and the most powerful mafia families, most being in NY. The other families across America have lost their territories to street gangs. This is a lay person's opinion, however. I welcome any and all corrections.

Can you send me a link to this?
I doubt theres anything ''family'-ish going on there. Like I said, a few crooks with italian names doesn't make a family, nor a capable gang. Just hustlers.

They haven't lost much territory to street gangs other than the albanians, russians and maybe chinese/japanese?
Crips and bloods doesn't do what the mafia does. A Mob family and a street gang can coexist on one territory as far as my understanding goes. And I don't think drugs are THE primary income for OC. They mostly survive on Racketeering, Gambling etc. Drugs are mostly for low guys, the high era of LCN and Narcotics are over as far as I know.

''Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but then again the bible says to love thy enemy.'' - Frank Sinatra

''Oh, I just wish someone would try to hurt you so I could kill them for you.''