Originally Posted By: fergie
Well, in order to ban guns and reduce overall fatalities, you need to start somewhere. Your theory is that ownership should continue to increase and this will somehow reduce crime and fatalities, which is pretty crazy. Theres no definitive answer over how many lives gun ownership saves, there obviously is for those killed though....

Theres not much more Id like to ban...I certainly dont value choice over safety, neither do you as there must be some limit to that? We'd have people driving tanks in five years if that was the case.

I never said that I think gun ownership "should" increase. I simply don't want to use force against millions of peaceful responsible gun owners and make it difficult for many people to effectively protect themselves.
But since you want to mention theories. Your theory of more guns = more crime or whatever has been debunked many times and you simply refuse to even acknowledge basic facts so there's really no sense in going back and forth with someone that resists or ignores facts.

Last edited by SoCalGangs; 03/11/16 06:32 PM.