I do not think owning guns brings society down do I think everyone should own a gun? No. Do I think walking around with a loaded gun on your hip is a good thing? Probably not.

I don't own a gun and my parents didn't and my grandparents didn't, I don't think we are scared and since I take everything the media says with a grain of salt I don't think it influences my life much.

That was what I was trying to say, if you happen to own a gun don't parade it around a child, when they are old enough to understand what a gun is you can properly teach them.

I believe heroin should be legal. If it became legal I wouldn't go out and buy it you probably wouldn't either but people should have a choice to put what they want into their body.

Well if you are going to give an infant a loaded gun and walk away, you probably should deal with the consequences of your actions. Don't want to be shot use common sense don't give your kid a loaded gun. We need to as a society think more and I know people hate to deal with consequences and like to blame other people for their problems and look to "big brother" for the answers

[Edit]

" Yes, its totalitarian"

This is what the 2nd Amendment is for. Not everyone wants big government and I'm in NO WAY advocating violence but if things were to ever get to a point where people need to fight back they can

Last edited by thedudeabides87; 03/11/16 08:46 AM.

The Dude: And, you know, he's got emotional problems, man.
Walter Sobchak: You mean... beyond pacifism?

Walter Sobchak: This guy f*cking walks. I've never been so sure of anything in my entire life