Originally Posted By: BobbyPazzo
Originally Posted By: BlueEyes
Originally Posted By: BobbyPazzo
That's your problem right there. You're info comes from Google. Mine comes from the street. I rarely comment unless it's about the jersey Guys... That's because I can speak on them first hand. Regulars will cosign that.

Let me guess, you're a young kid dreaming of become a guy of the streets, but you're to chicken shit and spoiled to make it, so you sit here and act tough.

I'm sorry I am not from America, but I read books and articles on various sites like most of the people here probably do. I can see how real gangsters might be on this site, and if you're a toughboy then I am wrong but please, don't come here and brag because if your info actually comes from the streets you're likely to be fed bullshit by guys who wants to enlight a better picture of themselves.

I actually find google more reliable because much of this is information taken from various newarticles for example who got their information by the Government.

I don't want to seem defensive but you got that disgusting vibe about you that makes me dislike you.

You got me. You win.

Just stop acting tough, If I am wrong you can present facts and discuss, if i'm not wrong this is a discussion forum. That Piece of shit 50s-grease-attitude doesn't take you too far, man.

''Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but then again the bible says to love thy enemy.'' - Frank Sinatra

''Oh, I just wish someone would try to hurt you so I could kill them for you.''