Originally Posted By: BobbyPazzo
That's your problem right there. You're info comes from Google. Mine comes from the street. I rarely comment unless it's about the jersey Guys... That's because I can speak on them first hand. Regulars will cosign that.

Let me guess, you're a young kid dreaming of become a guy of the streets, but you're to chicken shit and spoiled to make it, so you sit here and act tough.

I'm sorry I am not from America, but I read books and articles on various sites like most of the people here probably do. I can see how real gangsters might be on this site, and if you're a toughboy then I am wrong but please, don't come here and brag because if your info actually comes from the streets you're likely to be fed bullshit by guys who wants to enlight a better picture of themselves.

I actually find google more reliable because much of this is information taken from various newarticles for example who got their information by the Government.

I don't want to seem defensive but you got that disgusting vibe about you that makes me dislike you.

''Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but then again the bible says to love thy enemy.'' - Frank Sinatra

''Oh, I just wish someone would try to hurt you so I could kill them for you.''