I can Imagine it's who they messed with. I haven't seen the documentary but I've read somewhere that they tried to kill John Gotti. Now maybe, even in the Gotti era they didn't want another war with the Colombos jerking around. I don't know if they ever did, but if the albanians messed with the Colombos they probably wouldn't hesitate to whack them all out at the time. Today, war is too costly. They don't make money during the war, and they will get so much attention it will be hard to make money at all for a time afterwards, plus if they kill off 20 guys during a war maybe 40 of them will be indicted and 5-10 of those will become government informants.

The Rudaj didnt survive too long with the high-speed car chases where the alleged ''boss'' of the gang was shooting at Guy Peduto from the sunroof while engaged in a chase.

22 people was indicted and that was the hole organization. I just read at wiki (which confirms what I read in an article) that Rudaj showed up with 20 thugs to get Gotti. If those thugs was working for him he risked his entire crew. It's all very Sons of Anarchy, like the episode where that Chinese gangster showed up with his hole crew and they all got taken down by the cops for Gun and Heroin charges.

''Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but then again the bible says to love thy enemy.'' - Frank Sinatra

''Oh, I just wish someone would try to hurt you so I could kill them for you.''