Had a kitchen sink leak. I call a plumber he has a black helper. When the black guy leaves to get a replacement pipe. I ask him about the guy. Is he your apprentice he says no just a helper.

All the plumber wanted was cheap labor. Now the plumber thinks he is a salesmen trying to talk me into a 1200 dollar repairing job. Why because I am an older man and because I live in an expensive house.

So I tell him why don't you make his helper an apprentice. You might get the government to help pay you to do it. The fucking guy had no interest in helping him have a career one day.

I let him tell me why I need a 1200 job instead of a 75 to 175 job. So after a half hour. I told him I can see what's wrong. You can get me to pay that much. So I will pay you 175 which is lot for this or get out and I will call someone else.

He did it for 175 I told him if I have any trouble I will call him. I have seen his truck around if I have any trouble I will tourch his truck and call someone else.

People like my commie daughter like to say I am prejudice. But she is dead wrong about me. I think that plumber is the prejudice one.

only the unloved hate