Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
What do you mean by defunct? Do you mean when the last member dies?

As far as I'm (and the feds for that matter) concerned, Kansas City and Los Angeles are already defunct.

There are 10 families left if you count Detroit. They would be the next to go.

Not counting Detroit, I think an argument could be made for either the DeCavalcantes or Chicago. But that's years down the road.

Detroit and Patriarca most def.
Chicago maybe, I think that's far down the road. What would be most devastating would be if the Blacks and Latinos saw that the Mob Money was more lucrative, glamorous and least dangerous than drugs, and they wanna set up shop.

I think the reason why NY isn't nearly extinct is because they steal members from everywhere. NJ is forbidden from recruting from NY, whilst both Philly and NY recruts from NJ which is clearly a profitable area with lots of recruits. I get that most members live somewhere other than where they operate, but think about it; The Lucchese NJ faction is claimed to have atleast 50made members. And (Idk) Lucchese probably have a crew in Florida or something, so how many members are left in NY? Around 30-40 ? If NJ was ''indepedent'' and had all of NJ for themselves, with no other family involving themselves, could NJ be one of the largest families with 150-200 members maybe? (Just throving numbers) and the same with Florida, could they maybe have had something around 30-40members if they laid claim to all of Florida?

I get that when the Boss of a NY family sends a guy to establish a crew he says to some Brooklyn-dude ''Hey, take Frankie Fish and Freddy Frogs to Miami, set up shop'' but there has to be some sort of local recruiting?

Last edited by BlueEyes; 03/09/16 10:31 AM.

''Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but then again the bible says to love thy enemy.'' - Frank Sinatra

''Oh, I just wish someone would try to hurt you so I could kill them for you.''