Originally Posted By: baldo
I'm currently reading Business or Blood. I don't know if this has been answered before but why do the authors often fail to identify people by name in the book? They will say things like "a middle aged Montreal man flew to Ontario and met with so and so, etc" without naming him.

Another example was when they were talking about a certain middle aged man that was being shown respect around other mafia members, shocking the authorities. Could this have been Leonardo Rizzuto?

That last part, I know what you're talking about. I believe they were referring to Leonardo. Not sure if this is 100% accurate, and I might have to look again, but I believe they said something a long the lines of "this person" was being taken to the Rizzuto hangout spots by Rocco Sollecito and was being introduced and being shown great respect by the longtime mafiosi. And I think they said "this person" had a strong familial tie to The Rizzutos and had no prior criminal record. I believe that's what it said, as I remember first reading that passage and thinking they were referring to Leonardo. And that was long before he was confirmed to be a co-boss. I think it was definitely Leonardo.

Last edited by SinatraClub; 03/09/16 11:47 AM.