Originally Posted By: Alfa Romeo
Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
Originally Posted By: Irishman12
Thanks olivant and TIS. I got it working. Uninstalling and reinstalling MSE worked. TIS, I have been getting notifications to upgrade to 10 but I'm happy with 7, I don't see the point in it for me. If anything, my next computer is going to be an iMac. Been wanting to make the switch for a while now but this computer is probably 3 years old and still working (it's not a need right now). Once it becomes a need, I'll probably switch. Plus, I'd been holding out until Siri was going to be available on the Mac and I think this year it may finally be happening.

I was getting notices for "free windows 10 upgrade" on my old computer. I read comments how people had problems and were sorry they updated so I decided to keep 7 cause I was perfectly ok with it. Thankfully I have no problems with 10 on my new computer. smile

TIS

Windows 10 is aesthetically ugly. It's cumbersome to navigate. They've ruined the user interface with something called "file explorer". Windows Media Player in Windows 10 can no longer remember to start with "no visualization" or even with "visualizations". It's horrible. And there is no roll back built into it. If you don't have a DISK with an older operating system of Microsoft on it, there is no way to get back to a more comfortable and pleasing version of Windows...Microsoft has removed all digital downloads of older versions of Windows. Horrible.

I think Bill Gates is on vacation and he's never coming back. I suspect the ineptitude and clumsiness of the latest version of Windows, which has earned the appellation "disgusting" must be the work of foreign H1B Visas with ZERO common sense, and ZERO regard for the consumer.

Exactly the reason I'm not upgrading. Thanks for the feedback. Windows 7 works fine for me. I don't understand why they messed it up?