Originally Posted By: SinatraClub
Originally Posted By: Ted
Scott, Dave S and George A have all been over-hyping a potential war. I see no reason to single out or question Scott's reporting anymore than the other two.

Honestly Dave S hasn't been over hyping a war at all. His Mob talks segment about last month, was the first one hes done in quite a while. And he didnt over hype anything, he mentioned four factions on the street, guys being active in real estate and guys coming home. Its the members who interpreted his factions statement as meaning that everyone was against each other. Other than that he was releasing twitter updates, pretty much all of those updates were simply saying when Merlino was in town.

George A yes, but he released about two articles stating anything about a war. Scott has been releasing the same article, just reworded, for about a year now. And thats not singling him out, that's just stating facts. Like I said, I take his recent Philly articles with a grain of salt. People cite his book with Leonetti as to why he'd be more knowledgeable than others, I used to do the same. But ultimately one has to realize Leonettis knowledge of 30+ years ago has little relation to what goes on today.

haha thankyou, finally someone said it. Too many of these snitches from 20-30 years ago on TV talking about the mafia, they have no idea what is going on anymore...stick to your sad lives in protection.